Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Skin Care Routine

Skin-care is so important in our day to day life and can dramatically change the way our skin looks and feels. A few years ago, I didn't really have a routine and I would just use a cheap face-wash which didn't really help at all. I used to suffer with quite bad acne which used to bring my confidence down quite a lot, I would try endless creams and even tablets to try and get rid of them but nothing seemed to help. A good routine when repeated day and night can make a big difference to your skin and this routine has really helped me and has cleared my skin up a lot.

I have now have realised that spots are just spots, we are all human, we are going to get them from time to time as we are growing up so it is important not to worry about them too much and overly cover them up with more make up because this can make them a lot worse. The best thing to do is to keep your skin care routine flowing every single day and to apply some spot cream if you get the occasional break out. Spots are also caused really easily just by eating the wrong foods or even getting a little bit stressed so if you get a few now and then don't worry about it, we all get them at one stage of our life.

My Skin Care Routine 

Repeated every morning and evening before I go to sleep..

1. Put all my hair in a bobble, this stops hair falling into my face while moisturising or using my face-wash. Getting moisturiser in your hair is not a good look!


2. I will then use a cotton pad to remove any eye make up using the "simple eye-make up remover" which is my ultimate favourite at the minute. I will also use a make up wipe just to remove any make up on my face.


3. I will then use my face wash. I am currently using the "angels on bare skin" face wash which is from Lush. This face wash leaves my skin feeling extremely smooth and clean once I have used it and it is perfect for removing any access make up on your face and it also has special ingredients that are really helpful to your skin and can help it look a lot more healthy.


4. I will then put some tea tree water onto a cotton pad and just dab it all over my skin, this is also available from Lush. Tea tree water is very good for spot break outs and it also leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I also use the "grease lightening" bottle for when I do get a few spots. This is really handy as it is aimed at treating spots and has special ingredients that calm them down.

5. My last stage is moisturising. I am really loving the "Enzymion Moisturiser" which I recently mentioned in my monthly favourites blog. Moisturising your skin is really important and can make such a huge difference in your skin. This is a perfect moisturiser for oily skin and also is an affordable price.


Thank you for reading my blog, I hope this helps and gives you an idea on your skin care. Let me know in the comments box if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear your feed back.

Amiey Laureen -x




No comments:

Post a Comment