Saturday 9 August 2014

Summer day in the woods





It's so nice to get away and to spend the day in a peaceful and calming environment. Living in the city, it's rare that I am able to get away from every-day life to spend the day with loved ones and just enjoy the view. This weekend.. myself, parents and the dog (of course) jetted off to the country side for two days! Usually, I turn down the opportunity to spend quality time with my parents as I think "meh, boring!" but I've realised that spending quality time with your family is so precious and we should cherish all the opportunity's we get and sometimes it can really help left your spirits. We even managed to catch the last bit of sun before the rain started falling and what a glorious day it was!  


What have you guys been up too this weekend?


Amiey Laureen x

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you to do the Liebster Award! Check out the rules on my blog here
    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete