Friday 30 January 2015

Dip Dye Hair And New Beginnings

I can't believe that we're already into a month of 2015 already, where does the time go? I haven't been able to blog recently, I started the year with the worst flu I've ever had, I literally did think that I was going to die (I'm so bad with over exaggerating) and then my mom managed to break her ankle two weeks ago, so I've been helping around the house doing lots of boring things like cleaning up (ah!). But now things have calmed down, I have decided to start doing some blog posts again, over christmas I invested in a lot of new products, that I can't wait to blog about!

My new hair style
My hair is so important to me, so I was a bit nervous deciding to have it dip dyed! But after months and months of not knowing what to do I decided to finally go for it! I also decided to go for a full fringe which was MAJOR for me! After a few months I think that I have finally grown to like it though and plan to have the blonde more lighter and stronger over the next upcoming weeks!


University and moving away
I decided last year that I wanted to study to work as a professional counsellor, to mainly help people who suffer with mental health problems. It was such a hard thing to decide, such as picking which university to attend and considering if I'd have enough UCA's points and essential grades.

The panic is over! I have recently received an unconditional offer from a university in Swansea, which is 5 hours away from my home town but I have decided to be independent and go for it! I am also waiting for other offers, but it's looking like I will be moving away this September to start my degree in "Counselling Psychology" which is extremely exciting!!

Amiey Laureen <3



1 comment:

  1. That look is gorgeous on you !! I had mine balayaged last year but it just got too damaging so I went back to brown :) x

    Wonderlandstaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete