Friday 6 March 2015

My favourite strawberry and banana smoothie recipe


With the summer approaching and the bright sunny mornings, I like to start my day with a fruity smoothie! This is my favourite smoothie that I always make, it is also cheap and simple which I love! There isn't many ingredients required for it and it can be made within 5 minutes, which is what I need for those mornings where I am in a rush!

The ingredients
Two bananas
A pack of strawberries
Cream yoghurt
Two table spoons of honey

1. Chop the strawberries up and bananas into little pieces
2. Put them into your blender
3. Put the yoghurt cream into your blender all over the top of the fruit, depending on how strong you want the flavour to be and how many people you want the smoothie to be for, only fill the jug just over the fruit so it covers it all.
4. Put two table spoons of honey into the blender, this really finishes of the taste!
5. Turn the blender on and let it blend for 30/60 seconds!



Enjoy!
Amiey Laureen-x

No comments:

Post a Comment