Friday 5 September 2014

Family Fun







So this week I spent the week in Wales (porthcrawl) with my family. Sometimes, I really enjoy getting away from day to day life and spending some time with the people that mean the most in life. Being by the beach is my favourite place to be in the world and I am extremely jealous of anybody that actually lives by a beach. Do I really have to go back to reality?! 

I also took the chance to visit the Primark in Swansea and the ELF store in Cardiff so I shall be blogging about purchases I brought from there in the next few days.

                                           Hope you all had a good week, what did you get up too?


                                                                           Amiey Laureen x

1 comment:

  1. Aw it looks like you had such a fun week! Nice post:)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete