Saturday 15 November 2014

2015 To Do List


With 2015 around the corner, I decided to make a list of things that I would like to achieve. I always find that making a list is such a good way to motivate yourself and I just can't wait to start making these things come true.

1. Go to university - This has been something that I have always been wanting to do, but I haven't been sure on what course to do. But finally, I have set my heart on a course and I have chosen to study a counselling physiology degree, if they'll accept me! So by the end of next year I hope to be a university student on my way to graduating.
2. Go travelling - The thought of travelling the world excites me so much, but unfortunately, that would cost rather a lot of money and I am awful at saving. So I have set my heart on going to Thailand or America for a few months, either just to stay in hostels or to volunteer in places and work my way around. This is something that I really want to do next year and I can't wait to make this happen!
3. Volunteer as a counsellor - I am really passionate about helping people through hard times and those who suffer with depression/anxiety so I have decided to volunteer as a counsellor so i can gain strong experience to go along side my degree. This will make me happy knowing that I have done something positive with my time and helped somebody out of a hard time. :)
4. Be more healthy and join a gym - The thought of being healthy seems way too hard for me, I'd much rather stick a pizza in the oven and eat loads of chocolate. But I have decided that being healthy should be really important to be and I should exercise more as this will improve my moods! So I am determined to eat a lot healthier, drink lots more water and exercise as much as I can.
5. Spend more time with the people that mean the most - It's the little things in life that mean the most, and I always feel that I don't spend enough time with loved ones! It means a lot to me to just sit with my family or friends, have a meal or just spend quality time with them. You know never what is around the corner, so it's important to spend as much time as you can with people that mean a lot to you!


What will be on your 2015 to do list?

Amiey Laureen x

No comments:

Post a Comment