Monday 22 December 2014

Recent Photoshoots

My Modelling Career

I don't like to call myself a "model" or "professional, I am just doing something that I enjoy an extreme amount and have a lot of passion for. I do not see my self as an extremely big and success model, I just like to work with lots of different photographers and agencies. Recently, I've decided to spend a lot more time doing different photo shoots and travel a lot more so I thought that I would share some photo's on my blog of what I have done. I have done a lot of themed photo shoots which involved Make Up artists and fashion stylists doing a lot of magic on me! Hope you like them :)














Photographers: Nicole Lovell Photography, Big Lamp Photography, Make up artist; Maria O'dowd. All can be found on Model Mayhem and Purple Port.

No comments:

Post a Comment