Wednesday 11 March 2015

Urban Decay Naked Palette Full Review




Being such a make up lover, I had to give in and purchase this beautiful palette! I am sure for a lot of people £37.99 is a bit pricey for eye shadow, which did put me off at first... but I always believe that you get what you pay for and Urban Decay never seem to fail with their quality products! This palette is perfect for darker colours that can be used in those winter months or to create a strong smoky effect! It has lovely shades of blue that blend really well together and some really nice browns that are nice for a day time look.. To the left of the palette there are some lighter colours too so you do get a good range of colours for your money!

I always use this palette on a day to day basis, especially on a night out! Check out my Get Ready With Me Party look using this palette I also think that it is perfect for a day time look if you are going some where special. 

Is it better than High Street Brands? 
I think that if you are just wanting a basic eye shadow then some thing from boots would be just as good as this palette. But if you are a serious make up lover (like me) and you love playing around with different colours and blending them together then you will certainly find this palette really useful! Check out a recent blog for more information on what I think about the difference between high street brands and high end products by here.

What are your opinions on this palette? 
Let me know in the comments section !


Amiey Laureen - x

5 comments:

  1. This is hands down the perfect nude palette. i love it

    Resiliently-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find they eyeshadow stayed on well? I haven't used the Urban decay palette yet, but really want to try it out xx
    http://millylovesmakeup00.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it does, especially with an eye shadow primer! You should give it a try :) thank you for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. I have tried the MUA dupes but your review is really tempting me to buy the palate :)

    www.chicpeachypink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! Let me know what you think :)

      thanks for the comment xx

      Delete