Friday 13 March 2015

Nails of the day: Pretty in pink


My favourite nail varnish this week has to be this beautiful bright pink shade from Binky London. This nail varnish brand is also created by Binky from Made In Chelsea (in case you didn't know!).

I think it is such a bright and exciting colour and perfect for a nice spring day. Anybody that knows me will also know that my favourite colour is pink! Binky has created a lot of different shades which are all amazing and are all available on her website, go and check them out!


Amiey laureen x




2 comments:

  1. You have probably had this message twice before from me but can you p l e a s e recommend a nail polish that stays on your nails longer than a day! I have tried cheap brands, expensive brands, base coat, top coat you name it I have tried it! I recently had the gel polish on which lasted 3 weeks but didn't like what it did to my nails underneath. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there - yes of course, it can be pretty hard to find a nail polish that stays on your nails for a while, some times it can be due to activities you do such as the washing up etc which can wear the varnish off easier.. if that isn't the case, then try applying your varnish a few times while painting your nails just to give it an extra coat which makes it thicker :) I would recommended this nail varnish though if none of the other things are helping... Good luck and let me know if you find something!

      Delete