Monday 16 March 2015

What Is In My Bag?




What Is In My Bag?
Bag: Peacocks 

 My phone (most important
my phone goes every where with me!

 My ipod.. 
music is life

 My purse 
with all necessary cards, money and ID

Lip balm 
for emergency dry lips!

Moisturiser & tea tree water
just in case I need a pick me up during the day

My make up bag 
(if it's going to be a long day) I usually pack my essentials such as powder, mascara, eye-liner, concealer and lipstick.

 Dry shampoo 
my favourite thing to ever exist 

Body spray 
always handy when I am out the whole day 

A bobble
Long hair is annoying after a while


Thank you for reading!
Amiey Laureen x



2 comments:

  1. Hey, want to do a collaboration?
    www.inediblecookie.blogspot.in
    email me on : theinediblecookie@gmail.com
    :D love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having a peak in peoples bags to see what they carry. What I'm missing from my Mary Poppins bag :) Sadly, I can't carry my powder :( I broke the case last time I popped it in my bag.

    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete