Sunday 2 March 2014

Me Myself And I

My life






                                                               











I live in a small city called Wolverhampton, which isn't the best of places.. it has also been voted one of the most 'depressing' cities to be from, which sometimes I can see what they mean. I'd much rather live in a place like Devon or Brighton.. Just because I love being by the sea and I find it so peaceful. But, Wolverhampton has it's advantages, it could be a lot worse I guess so I have to think on the bright side.

I'm 21 years old and I am 22 in May. It only feels 5 minutes ago since I'd just turned 18.. Time goes so fast! I'm still at that stage in life where I don't really know what path I want to take, I have so many career idea's that I'm forever changing my mind. I think that my main passion is photography, modelling and fashion. I love photography and I'm always carrying my camera literally everywhere and I just find it takes my mind off things when I am taking photo's. I've also been extremely interested in modelling and I have been doing it for the last few years.. But the things that stops me with modelling is my confidence, I've never really thought much of myself so it's hard to believe that I can do well in it when there are so many girls that do it who are extremely beautiful.. But my dream is so actually work in the modelling industry, I just need to find the confidence.

At the minute, I work with disabled children. I'm the person that looks after them on their way to school in a morning or on their way home.. Either on a mini bus or in a taxi. This job is extremely rewarding as it's so good to have conversations with children and do something positive for them. I also do voluntary work in a local community shop, just to help out and gain some experience.

My number one on my to do list at the minute is to go travelling, I want to see different parts of the world and just have a break from living here. My aim is to travel around Asia and Australia one day, I'm just so determined. Another thing that is on my to do list is to start making you-tube video's as this is something I've always wanted to do and I have such a passion for fashion and make up so it would be good to help others and give them advice. :)

I'm quite a laid back person. I enjoy a good night out with friends but I also enjoy staying in by the fire with a my dog. I hate smoking, I just think it's such a bad habit but I have nothing against people that smoke. I've never been full of confidence and I've suffered with anxiety quite a bit.. but when I get to know somebody well enough, I can be really loud and bubbly. I'm also such an animal lover and i hate cruelty to animals.. that is one thing that I would stop if I had any power over it! I guess I have a pretty average life that has it's good and bad moments and I'm very grateful for everything that I have :)





Thank you for reading,
Amiey x

2 comments:

  1. You're blog is fabulous! Do you mind checking my blog out?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'll deffo check it out!
    Thanks for the comment :-) x

    ReplyDelete